Wine Allocation Policy
DRACONIS WINES ALLOCATION POLICY
It is YOUR responsibility to keep your card information updated with us.
- We reserve the right to cancel, remove, discontinue, or end, at our convenience, your membership and all privileges associated with it.
- You may use part of the first year discount (10%) at time of sign up on a first 'extra' shipment.
- You may NOT transfer your FULL earned discount to your friend or relative. Any friends, family members, or other parties that are with YOU at the time of allocation pick-up may enjoy a 10% discount on Draconis wines only.
We want to support you, however, the allocation program is specific to you, not other people. Therefore, only you may receive the exclusive earned discount on allocation wine.
- Additional wine purchased beyond the normal allocation plan is available at a standard 20% discount.
- We will hold the wine for 4 weeks after your scheduled pick up; after that we reserve the right to substitute with available wine at the time of pickup (after 4 weeks); the wine substituted will be of equal or lesser value to your wine club shipment; we will make every effort to provide equivalent wine.
- You may exchange your wine club shipment for other wines at time of pickup (before the 4 week cutoff) for other varietals provided they are of equal value.
- If you do not pick up your wine within 12 months of a release, you will be dropped automatically from the membership and your wine forfeited (no refund will be provided)
- If you cancel your membership, all previous shipments not picked up are automatically forfeited.
- If your credit card is declined, we will make one (QTY 1) attempt to contact you through email and a phone call; if we cannot get contact you within 1 week of the wine release, you will be dropped automatically and NOT allowed to return to the club.
- Once the wine is paid for, it's yours. You cannot come back 6 months later and ask for a refund. Federal law prohibits the return of Alcohol anyway.
- **By signing up, you commit to a minimum of a one year membership (minimum of 3 shipments). You may quit the membership at your convenience after the first year; if you decide to cancel before the first year is completed, a $100 drop fee will be assessed.**
If you wish to give up your discount privileges and discontinue your membership, all you have to do is send us an email with your wish to drop the wine club. You may do it through this websites email system if you'd like. An email notification with time-stamp is required for tracking purposes. We will not accept cancellations through the tasting room or through vocal requests. YOU MUST SEND US AN EMAIL.
Once you leave on good terms, you may return to the wine club at a later date but you will restart the discount level at 20%. You may not have a previous discount level for time served. Sorry.
If you're removed from the wine allocation by us for any reason, you are banned from returning, permanently. Remember, our wine allocation program is a privilege and we take it very seriously.
PLEASE READ: Disclaimer and Legal
By joining the Draconis Wine Allocation Plan ('Club') and signing the form indicating the desire to JOIN, you agree to accept the selected number of bottles per shipment, as detailed in your specific club level (i.e. either 'base' or 'max' plans). The signing of the form authorizes Draconis Vineyards ('Dragonfire Vineyards LLC'), to use your credit card for this purpose until notice of cancellation of the Draconis Allocation Club has been received in writing via Email with timestamp. By signing the form, you agree to the payment of at least three wine club shipments. A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged to the card on file if you cancel before your commitment of three wine shipments.
If wine is shipped and returned for refusal or non-delivery, there will be an additional handling cost that will be charged to the customer's credit card.
Draconis Vineyards makes no representations about your legal rights to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. You as a buyer are solely responsible for shipment of your wine. You have 30 days to notify us of non-receipt. By placing an order, you not only authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order, but also represent that (a) you have satisfied your state's requirements for purchasing wine directly from us and importing it to yourself and (b)you are at least 21 years old. Wines may be sold only to persons at least 21 years old; be prepared to show identification to prove that you are at least 21 years old when your wine is delivered.